Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
PC Games (Games) Software Linux

42 of the Best Commercial Linux Games 158

LinuxLinks writes "It is true to say that the number of commercial games released for Linux each year remains small compared to other platforms. Nevertheless, we faced lots of difficult choices compiling a list of 42 of the best commercial Linux games. The selection we have finally chosen covers a wide range of different game genres, so hopefully there will be something here that will interest all."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

42 of the Best Commercial Linux Games

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...