Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Sony

Submission + - Anonymous Responds to Sony Allegations (examiner.com)

An anonymous reader writes: Yesterday, in a letter to Congress, Sony detailed the steps they were making to resolve the issues that have been plaguing them since the Playstation Network and subsequently the SOE online components were hacked, claiming to have found evidence pinning the crime on Anonymous. Now, Anonymous has responded.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Anonymous Responds to Sony Allegations

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...