Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Smart guns to stop mass killings (cnn.com)

Bugs42 writes: "CNN.com has an opinion piece on the possibility of cramming guns full of computers and sensors to disable them in certain buildings or around children. The author, in true mainstream media fashion, completely fails to see any possible technical problems with this."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Smart guns to stop mass killings

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...