Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Government

Submission + - Prosecutor in Aaron Swartz Case Lied About Search Warrant (huffingtonpost.com)

runeghost writes: "Federal prosecutor Stephen Heymann engaged in prosecutorial misconduct by withholding key evidence from the defense team of Aaron Swartz, the late Internet activist's legal team alleged in a letter to an internal Justice Department ethics unit."

Assistant U.S. Attorney Heymann appears to have lied to the court and ignored his duty to disclose exculpatory evidence, so as to avoid invalidating the government's case against Aaron Swartz.

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Prosecutor in Aaron Swartz Case Lied About Search Warrant

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...