Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Businesses

Submission + - Netflix Splits DVD And Streaming Busines (tekgoblin.com)

tekgoblin writes: "Netflix has just dropped a huge bombshell on the world. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says that they are going to separate their DVD and Streaming services into two separate business units. The DVD service will now be called Qwikster and will continue to operate the same way Netflix did DVD’s before."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Netflix Splits DVD And Streaming Busines

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...